Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: I swear this is my dog

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    I swear this is my dog

    Beauceron

    my biggest is a mix. don't really know what but when he was a puppy the vet called hima Rottie pup. as he got older it changed to a mix of Lab and German Shephard. I swear he looks just like a Beauchron but they are so rare outside of France I know he isn't. He looks just like this but his ears have not been cut on.

    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Rocky's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 21st, 2003
    Posts
    1,914
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I swear this is my dog

    Quote Originally Posted by starbuck View Post
    Beauceron

    my biggest is a mix. don't really know what but when he was a puppy the vet called hima Rottie pup. as he got older it changed to a mix of Lab and German Shephard. I swear he looks just like a Beauchron but they are so rare outside of France I know he isn't. He looks just like this but his ears have not been cut on.

    http://www.i-love-dogs.com/dog-breed.../Beauceron.jpg
    looks just like my dog, german shepard rotty mix.
    Cant we all just get along?

  3. #3
    Inactive Member simple man's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 11th, 2008
    Posts
    1,001
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I swear this is my dog

    He looks like our lab, after he comes back from the beach.
    We'll keep the lights on for you.
    Spuds

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Gotch's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 27th, 2003
    Posts
    2,592
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I swear this is my dog

    My dog is the Border Collie on the Alpo bag, she really does look almost exactly like that dog.

    Same dog I posted about finding a couple of years ago. I was looking for a home for her, I found one, mine. Best dog I've ever had and somebody had put her out by the river in Clinchport. You hear about how smart Border Collie's are. It's understated, I believe I could teach that dog to drive.
    [img]http://www.lutte-wrestling.com/old-train2.jpg[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •